Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Experimental Wars 2.0 Bug ?

I just discovered this mod and it has a lot of truly nice features but it actually sucks if what I found is actually part of the mod and not a bug.
I found a 1.92 version and everytime I was into the game building up a force and my Commander was destroyed,everything that I had ,buildings ,jets ships at sea...made no difference,everything instantly was destroyed.
I set the mod to the Supramacy and then Annihilation and still the same thing happens.
I then downloaded the Version 2.0 and the same thing happens so if this is part of the mod then please fix it because after a Commander is destroyed the game should not end.
I could see this happening in the Assassination mode but it happens regardless.|||post this in the correct thread next time?|||AFAIK this is NOT a bug.
This is the specific gameplay of this mod, that is assasination means you lose the game.
It was made (coded) to be played this way.
EDIT: version 1.92 is outdated. Current release is version 2.
always grab latest releases of mods through official provider (GPGnet)
The consequence of ACU's death remains in version 2.
I'm not sure that Asdrubael wants to change this.|||Issue has been solved, its not a bug and actually a design feature so I'll be locking this thread now, furthur conversation regarding this feature should take place in the Mod's Forum Thread.
Thread Locked
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment