Monday, April 23, 2012

[FA][Rel] Selection Arrow

Hi,
http://www.mediafire.com/?2z7ou4g0laaglsj
Picture!
Image
Im releasing this mod as a standalone mod, it was part of my mod support mod
but that is also going to change pretty soon, so i have put this mod out on its own.
This mod is rather cool, It adds a bouncing yellow arrow
above all your currently selected units.
To install just extract the above zip to your mods folder and enable it in the mod manager!
enjoy :)|||Screenshot pretty please?|||Hi LD,
Legion Darrath|||I could add this to the 4DC package if you wish?
Resin|||the one from objectives? nice!
always wondered if there's more which could be done with them.|||Hi,
Resin_Smoker|||Very cool, thanks for this! :)|||Hi,
sanman|||Do you mind if I pilfer some of your code? I have an idea for a similarish mod, and don't want to reinvent the wheel again.|||Hi,
BulletMagnet|||Hmmm, looks like I may have a competitor for the "Most Philanthropic" coder title....
Welcome to the pool.|||Hi,
HeHe, thanks!
/me puts some more sauna water on the hot pebbles... "ahhhhhh"|||Okay it isn't working for some reason. You just dump the folder after extraction into your mods folder in documents no......?|||Hi,
sanman|||Last week me and Spooky were talking about a global targeting priorities mod. I have a fair idea on how to make it, but I need some way of identifying which enemy units are being favoured.
I saw the objective arrow in code and thought it was a good candidate but didn't get around to making it (got uni. all week). With your code I can get a jump-start on it.
But writing this out now has given me an even better idea!|||Hi,
HeHe cool Beans, good stuff.. pilfer away! :)|||I can't get it to work. :cry:|||Hi,
sanman|||Yeah I ran it by itself and still no luck.

I'll be doing a fresh install of my OS later today, so when I get around to putting FA in I'll try fresh and let you know whats up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment