Thursday, April 19, 2012

Changing colours of shields request :)

Hi guys!
I’m new to the forum, and BulletMagnet directed me here from http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=49462&p=863443#p863443 for a request!
It sounds crazy but one of my favourite things about SupCom2 was the way the shields looked, but in the last patch, that all changed and each faction now has its own colour.
Each to his own of course, but I just loved the rippling purple colours of the shields when they were impacted (its how I imagined shields looked in my childhood minds eye), and I wish there was a way to change the colours back.
I’m not a coder (more of a hardware junkie), but BulletMagnet suggested that one of you might be able to help me out here for some rep?
I run the game through Steam and have the DLC installed.
Lots of SupCom love,
xJiltedx

No comments:

Post a Comment