Friday, April 13, 2012

[REL] Campaign Mod Enabler - FA (2)

[:1]since i cant necro post heheh im gonna put my problem here.
ok first thing is first i put the TF_CampaignModEnabler in the game data folder but when i run the game with the .bat file the campaign does not say modded campaign i have windows 7 but thats not the problem cause my cpu has the ability to let even .bat file work. but still i cant get it to work can anyone help me. and yes i have checked the old post.|||I'll go ahead and take a stab at this here.
I use Windows Vista, but Windows 7 uses User Account Control as well. In Vista, UAC prevents you from executing any commands that change files in the program files folder, so I suspect that is the culprit.
So, here.
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/3 ... windows-7/
Try the steps mentioned here to turn off UAC. Trust me, it doesn't help prevent any cyber attack. It's more of a way to prevent unskilled users from shooting themselves in the foot. If this doesn't work, then we'll try something else.|||CME is bugged.... Seams it wont allow a player to run the last major campain battle.
Resin|||Resin_Smoker|||http://obliteratingwave.co.uk/Supreme_Commander/Mods/
Scroll down to where you see "Jon Mod.rar", download that, and slap it into your Mods directory. That should fix the problem.
Jon Mod was not made by me. It was provided by the kind folks who work at the BlackOps Mod across the street. I am merely a lowly lowly freelance tech support agent.
The Website is also not owned by me. It is operated by a friend of mine, Reddev32|||Zataku|||thx zataku that worked now
my only problem is once i start the campaign the mission doesn't start it goes to the mission but i can summon anything and the HQ thing doesn't come up of when the guys talks at all and i cant summon anything on the mission any advice for this?|||I'm afraid I don't follow you. Could you explain your problem in deeper detail?|||Sweet my little fix-it mod for mission 5 is being spread across the internets. Though all I really did was copy and paste the unit bp stuff from the games main unit file into my own small personal mod using Exaviers modding guide, was originally for personal use but I figured I'd share it, in the black ops thread for some reason. :)
Jon|||never mind i fixed it|||Villainous|||I followed advise in this Link, downloaded the little guide and setup a basic unit from chapter 4. I found the modded information to the url0403, the megabot, in the mods.scd file under CampaignBranch and all_units.bp line #35657 to #36106 and just copy and pasted that data into my simple mod, and there you go it works, I also added the merge part according to the guide. I remember reading somewhere that in order to make the brackman megabot work all one needed to do was mod it in, at the time I did not know what that entailed, till I decided do it. Anyway I had to basically go through what I did 7 months ago to get you the answer better than what I said earlier, as when I had typed that I had forgotten how I did it XDXD.
Jon|||Anyone have a working link for the Enabler and the patch for it ?
Resin|||I sent you a PM with all the info I think you'd need.
Jon|||Thank you.
Resin|||Villainous, could you also share the patch for the Campaign Enabler Mod with the rest of us? I've been longing to use Blackops/4DC in the epic mission 5 since forever! :D
Thank you!|||I usually fix it by copying the section about the section about the HackPeg from the Megalith's bp and piggybacking it on another mod (like blackops for instance).|||Sure, just drop the extracted folder into your mods folder and enable it in game, so long as you're using the Campaign Mod Enabler it works.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/185942/Jon%20Mod.rar
Jon|||THANK YOU for sharing your work! :D I can't wait to try it out! ^___^

2 comments:

  1. is there a chance to get the campaign-mod-enabler for forged aliance again? (i know its 2016) i want to use some mods for the campaign but i found no working links to download...only suspicous russian sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=874&start=10 it's on the FAF forum :)

      Delete