Thursday, April 19, 2012

[REL] Resource Amplifier Mod

Seeing as how people have asked me to do this, and Reddev32 has offered to help out, I'll be releasing my resource amplifier mod.
I'll be honest. I'm not a very good modder. I can't even create custom units (though I'd love it if someone were willing to teach me how)
Details of the mod are as follows.
T2 mass extractors' mass costs have been lowered from 900 to 216.
T3 Mass extractor's mass costs have been lowered from 4600 to 600.
T3 Mass Fabricators have been changed to Supreme Commander levels. Meaning they consume 1500 energy per tick, and generate 24 mass per tick.
I have not changed the energy consumption for upgrading mass extractors, so...yeah. Have fun with that.
Update: Reddev finished and download is available for those that want to give it a try.
http://obliteratingwave.co.uk/Supreme_C ... lifier.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment