Monday, April 23, 2012

FA: Campaign Cheat Enabler

I did some searching around and found a way to enable cheats in Forged Alliance Campaign, but it stated that I needed a file in my gamedata folder called 'game.prefs', I could not find this.
I was wondering whether anyone might be able to help me with this.
Thanks a bunch :)|||The path is User/appdata/local/gas powered games/gpgnet/supreme commander forged alliance.|||The above post is correct. This is not the gamedata folder however, thats a different folder altogether.
Remember you will need to show all hidden files and folders to be able to see the app data folder, at the location given by the previous post.
Also, make a backup of the file before editing it.
Any probs just ask.|||How to enable cheats? plz tell me =D|||Ok, I know that theres different paths to it all, but I know how to get to game data and stuff, but I was told to find a file called 'game.prefs' i just need to know the title of the folder (or document) in which this can be found, thankyou|||well i'm running windows 7, so its probably a bit different...
C:\Users\<%USERNAME%>\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
(also, AppData is hidden so you'll need to turn on "Show Hidden Files" somewhere in control panel)|||the86th|||It's not in the gpgnet folder, just the Gas Powered Games folder.|||AGENT X506

No comments:

Post a Comment