Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Halo Mod

I was wondering if any one ever thought or tried of making a mod for halo. I think it could work like heros of today exept with troops recruitable and if possible in groups. I would try it my self but i can't cause i'm a noob|||A Mod for Halo? Or a Halo Mod for FA? Nope. There is no Halo mod for FA.... And I doubt there would be one for FA ever...|||Um... Hate to be the messenger.
Never! Ever! make a Halo mod on ANYTHING other than a Halo engine!
The last group that tried got their collective A$$es handed to them on a plate by the Bungie legal team; that mod group is defunct now.
Bungie makes good games no doubt, but they are quite paranoid in the defense of there 'intellectual property'.
For what it's worth - I'm sorry. (A 'real' Halo RTS would be fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment