Thursday, April 19, 2012

[REL-WIP-SC2] Supreme Commander Unit Mod

Don't kill me if I'm doing anything wrong, this is my first post here. Anyways, I was able to use winrar to edit the files in bp.scd to change the numbers in SC2. I'm also new to Google Code, so don't kill me, Google!
Anyways, I need your help. By suggesting new feature and requesting changes, we may be able to balance out the factions and have the game be as futuristic as possible.
NOTE: I am not saying that I'm done. This project will never be done. I just need you guys to suggest things to keep things balanced. ALSO: I don't think this are balanced yet. Don't come saying "This is ruining the game!"
Here we go!
http://code.google.com/p/sc2unitmod/
If you want to edit it on your own, post here saying you want to, and I will post some instructions.
Thanks for reading,
-Imuh3|||imuh3|||Although this is cool, and the poster above me is being rude, GPG has never instituted proper mod support (maybe tomorow!), so while we may edit the files, playing with someone who doesnt have them causes desynchs, and there is no way to know if someone has them or not.|||imuh3|||Grim Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment