Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[REQ-FA] UI Mod

Hi guys,
I did a brief search but I didnt get any suitable responses.
Is there a UI mod that allows your to re-position/resize the command toolbar?

Thanks in anticipation.
Stin|||http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=40825
?|||FuryoftheStars|||Same here. I happen to have it is why I thought about it. Just wasn't sure if that was the one you needed or not.|||Its not your search skills. The thread predates GPG's movment to the new forum design/servers... Anything posted prior to that switch can't be searched on. It absolutly killed Mod Dev Support for alot of the older goodies that are now lost unless you wana hunt by hand :(
But you might want to check the Released Mod list sticky as most modders maintain a post with their projects in it (even if they don't edit and update their post often). Its kept pretty clean by limiting the thread to a single post per modder.|||Image|||Lmao I never claimed that I couldn't be just as blind as everyone else :P

No comments:

Post a Comment