Monday, April 23, 2012

Who still plays Phantom N?

as the title says, I haven't seen a Phantom game in ages. Anyone still playing that mod?|||I've played a few in recent weeks. They still exist.|||I played one the other day. Took a bit to get going due to me wanting 3603 and OKC(Ultimate Over Kill Controll makes some things a lot better.) If it was just 3603 it would of filled up pretty fast.|||I love playing Phantom N games. Sadly, my parents will only let me play during the school holidays, and even then i'll be lucky if I get to play 3 games a day.|||Ah, well I finally managed to get a game today.
btw, I noticed it's 3603 version 3 now, what's different from v2?
Also, I'm currently CopyRight_LOLOL on gpgnet, feel free to find me if you wish.|||The Aeon T3 AA had not been changed due to a mix up with the BPID. Other then that nothing was updated.
I will call you up so you can kick my butt at Phantom Grey. Your on my friends list but I did not know your new name.
Try getting people to use OKC it rocks.|||Kenquinn|||Correct!|||It should help TMD vs Cybran TML and any other case of massive amounts of wasted shots.
PS: BM any clue on the behavior I reported to you in the OKC topic?|||I saw your name in the author section, I knew it'd be good once I did BM. Awesome stuff, can't wait to try it out.
and kenn, your fear of me when I'm a phantom is hilarious. :mrgreen:|||Its not fear, its resigning to the fact that were all doomed.
No one will attack you...|||*waves*
hey guys :3|||Danza is your GPGNet name Danza?|||You know, there was a disturbing number of EXPs in that game... if all of you had pulled together I would have been on the back foot big time. Would have been far better than just sitting back waiting for me to sledgehammer you guys one at a time. O_o
learn to stop being nice in getting people to get off their butts and get aggressive. lead by example if you have to, but letting a phantom go rabid, especially if his skill level is high, without banding together fast and doing something about him is paramount to suicide.|||If we worked together we could of taken you, however the thing is most innos dont work together. They just sit scared and hope someone else will deal with it. I agree that I should of gone for you and hoped they would help me.|||Kenquinn|||Any time your generally on Gray, my schedule is quite fluid right now and it would be nice to know when at least one good Phantom player is on.
The main issue I have with Innos is even if someone goes hostile with them half the time they don't even attack them. Now I have this issue as well due to me generally being a reactive player in Phantom's. In other games types I am better, but for some reason phants throw me off.|||Reacting is all you really can do if a phantom decides he wants to dictate the opening moves. Just know what he's up to and prepare for the blow to land. generally it isn't too hard to spam out a certain counter real quick., with strat bomber rushes being the biggest challenge to counter usually, but not as much with 3603.
mass t2 PD (not for cybran tho, do your best to rush a ML and sit it under shields) will counter most EXP rushs, t2 arty will waste t2 navy rushes, etc etc. if the phantom tosses his rush away, then its your turn to put him on the back foot, plus eat up some yummy mass (hopefuly).|||Kenquinn|||danza

No comments:

Post a Comment