Monday, April 23, 2012

UEF Satellite uses energy?

Can anyone tell me if there are any mods that make either the satellite control center use energy, or the satellite itself use energy and take energy to fire it's weapon?
If not, is there an easy way to modify the .bp and .lua files to accomplish this? I can add the MaintenanceConsumptionPerSecondEnergy or EnergyDrainPerSecond to the .bp file, but have no idea how to make the .lua file use the parameter.
Any help appreciated.|||Anyone? Any ideas?|||Well, I'm in the process of updating my progress on Ex new Sat models for BO: Special Weapons. I'm not sure on the Exact details of what he'll be doing thought.
You could also try PMing LD about it, hes been handy for doing smaller mods on a whim before, but no guarantees.
Mike|||Im working on a mod atm where the Satellite DOES use energy to run, and to fire.
Unfortunatly, My net is preventing me from uploading anything T_T|||Thanks for the replies.
Brandon, any idea when your network might be back up? I'm in no big hurry, but is there any way to get me the files on what you've done to accomplish this? Even email or I do run a FTP site?|||HTKatzmarek|||Brandon, sending you a PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment