Friday, April 13, 2012

BigO's Terminator: Mobile Nuclear Artillery ?

[:1]I built this unit in the game for SC but when I go to select the 2 firing modes,there are none.
There is no way to get this to fire and all it does is raise its barrel at a target and then just sits there.
The info says there is a weapon fire button to toggle between the firing modes but that doesn't exist.|||I've love to help, but I have no idea what your talking about.
Mike|||BigO made a Demolisher that was the size of a Fatboy, and had it fire nukes. Pretty sure it was on RTSComm.
I'm guessing that it's because the mod was for vanilla, and something changed in FA.|||Don't post threads about SC mods not working in FA - of course they won't work. Compare some unit blueprints and scripts, and learn the differences between the two games. It's not just one or two things, but it's not so much that you can't convert a unit in a few minutes with a good file compare tool and a basic knowledge of how unit blueprints and scripts work in at least one of the two games.|||I never said anything about SCFA,I said that I built the unit in SC.
I know that the unit is not for FA.
Like I said,the unit doesn't fire at all and there are no weapons button,just the basic buttons like ATTACK,MOVE,STOP...etc.
I just want to get this unit built for SC to work in SC.|||Oh. Whoops, I could have sworn you mentioned FA somewhere.
Well, post a link to the mod so we can have a look at it.|||This is a link to the unit.
BigO's Terminator: Mobile Nuclear Artillery
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/supr ... 16653.html
Here are 2 other units that I found that totally don't work.
Slightly Obese Boy 1.0
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/supr ... 15499.html
Experimental Mobile Weapons Platform (1.0)
http://supremecommander.filefront.com/f ... form;95849
When these are built and are given an attack order,they will attack but you will here their guns firing but nothing comes out.
You don't see any sort of tracer fire,smoke,flash leaving their barrels...nothing,and the worse part is that they cause no damage at all.
I drove the Slightly Obese Boy near an enemy T3 Generator and kept it there firing and after about a minute and a half,nothing happened to the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment