Monday, April 16, 2012

(REQ-FA) 3603 Patch mod?

Ello, I was wondering if someone could do me a wee favor =p
Since I do not have access to the vault, could someone please reupload the 3603 patch mod I have heard about, to a more public friendly upload site? I would very much appreciate it ^^ Thanks in advance.|||How can you not have access to the vault?|||Legion Darrath|||Well I'm not going to put it up someplace else now since v5 is just about to come out. Ironically the vault keeps throwing an error when uploading. Normally it would be available on the FA ladder website but we decided to just do it through the vault. Of course now the vault decided to play hard to get.|||Legion Darrath|||Well if the vault played nice it would have been out yesterday. I know there are alternatives but I want to get the vault to work properly before putting it up in other places so people can opt for the easy install method and get it in the vault.
I know it's hosted on the FA ladder site right now but there's no public link to it. I might ask Rock if he's OK with me using that until the vault issues are resolved. We'll see.
EDIT:
We decided to go ahead and release it without the vault for now. Check the mod thread for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment