Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[Utilities]FAChart, supcom db, and replay auto uploader

Hey everyone,
I decided that I would post all of the code for various supcom projects I've worked on. I haven't really been involved in supcom for a while now and I don't have time for it in the near future either. I figured there is quite a bit that can still done though with this code if someone motivated was working on it.
Here is the google code repository for FAChart (Java)
http://code.google.com/p/fachart/
Things one could do with FAChart
-update it for Supcom 2 and Demigod (the latter might be harder)
-more statistics
-Better graphs
-Colorized and/or graphical build orders.
And here is the repository for something I haven't released before.
http://code.google.com/p/supcomdb2/
This is basically an unfinished remake of NowakPL's supcomdb.com done by me in python. It was also some programming practice and the project I used to learn python. There is a lot to be done here but you can see the results here.
http://supcommodladder.com/db/
The stats there are for 3599.
Things you could do with this.
-Create updated supcomdb pages for FA (finally...)
-Create mod specific supcomdb pages.
This code is very very alpha with quite a lot of particular little quirks. Not easy to setup but I would be willing to help anyone who wanted to try to finish it.
I also wrote the auto uploader for Moritz's fa-ladder website. If anyone were inspired to contribute to that I could add them to that project as well. I know Moritz is not universally liked in this forum but if you talk to him I think you'll find he is a pretty good guy.
If anyone is interested in any of this. I would definitely be willing to help and answer questions and maybe contribute code if things really took off. :)
It's been fun,
Hath995

No comments:

Post a Comment