Friday, April 13, 2012

[REL/WIP] BlackOps:Alternate Reality

[:1]Hey-o People.
Normally I wouldn't be posting this prior to it being released, btu you can all thank Rasti for it, seeing as he had to go and post about something I've been working on without telling you guys everything about it.
So, Just what is BlackOps:Alternate Reality?
Its basically going to be the dumping ground for units that are either a bit too silly or just couldn't properlly fit in with the Unleashed or Secret Weapon Mods. These units might not be as high quality model ro effects wise as our other work, but they will be functional, after all, just is mostly a place to dump our sometimes useless work/ideas.
If you have complaints about the quality of the visual aspects please take your complaints to the Goverment of Canada so then can pay off my student loan for me and I won't have to work as much so I can put more time into Modding okay? ;p

We've Released!

Available on the VAULT, just search 'BlackOps'
Also Available in ZIP Format
Completed Units:
UEF: T4 Duke Nukem: Experimental Medium Range Anti-Matter Nuke Armed Artillery Tank.
UEF: T4 Bolo
UEF: T4 AC-500 Gunship
Cybran: T1 Rocket Beetle
WIP Units:
UEF: Duke Nukem: Experimental Medium Range Anti-Matter Nuke Armed Artillery Tank.
Cybran: Armadillo [Being Modeled]
Unit Concepts
Aeon: Drone Sub
Cybran: Repair Sub
Cybran: Armadillo
Cybran: Bolo
Seraphim: Bolo
Seraphim: Prawn Bot
Now I'm kinda worried about saying this, but I figure I'll give it a shot, If anyone has ideas of something they would like to see post it BUT, and this is big, please put some thought into it and nothing overtly silly please, I've already got a lot on my plate, Ex still needs 2 Naval models from me xD.
More to Come Later.
Mike|||Unit Information



Cybran



UEF



AC500

Image

Image

Unit Description;

The AC-500 is used for close Air Support or ground troops.



Weapons;

- Nose Mounted Gattling Gun (1 turret)

- Side Mounted Gattling Gun (1 turret)

- Side Mounted Energy Cannons (3 turret)

- Side Mounted Artillery Cannon (1 turret)

- AA Guns (4 turrets)



Duke Nukem

Image

Unit Description;

The Duke Nukem Experimental Medium Range Anti-Matter Nuke Armed Artillery Tank.



Weapons;

- Low Arc Anti-Matter Nuke Cannon

- AA Missile system(8 silos)

- Plasma Defence Cannons(4 turrets)

- TMD(1 turret)





Bolo Class Super Heavy Tank

Image

Unit Description;

A Big-Ass Massive Tank with Multiple Weapon Systems



Weapons;

- Triple Barrel Main Gun (Must Deploy to Fire, movement NOT locked)

- High Arc Howitzers (6 turrets)

- VLS(Verticle Launch System) Missiles (12 Silos)

- Secondary Cannons (10 turrets)

- Anti-Air Energy Lances (6 turrets)



Aeon



Seraphim|||Wakka|||Wooooooop|||Didn't you already have a BO project for after Unleashed, some space thing?|||Times are hard saddly, at this point to try and create several space factions on my own, what with keeping up with the mods I already have going and working on my portfolio stuff as well is more or less impossible.



Mike|||OrangeKnight|||You know those hunter killers from terminator salvation?|||Raiden2|||More or less, its not gonna have Hellbores, and it won't 100% accurate....but it hits teh Main points, which are IMO;



- Huge

- Big *** Main Weapon

- Missiles

- Artillery

- Secondary Weapons(Infinite Repeaters)



But I'll be upfront with you, its a Hack model, I used th Fatboy as a base cause I'm lazy and out of the groove atm, so I wanted something I could accomplish without texturing to wear me down xD



Like I said, this will kinda be like a dumping ground for stuff.



Raiden2|||OrangeKnight|||OrangeKnight|||Kenquinn|||OrangeKnight|||Kenquinn|||mike you forgot my Droideka|||OrangeKnight|||I'm sure they'd been described as many things over the Bolo's time line, I've seen them described as howitzers, which prolly explains my reasoning.



Mike|||DROIDEKA|||Fine Now Be Quiet.



Mike|||Ideas? Something I thought would be cool for Cybran was a T3 intel sub. Stealth, cloak, better sensors/range then the T2 boat, no weapons but good torpedo defense. Would be nice if the cloak would always stay on so it could approach dangerous areas hidden, but could always just make it go slower while cloaked or something.



Idea comes from reading too much Tom Clancy, in Red Storm Rising they mention the USS Narwhal, an intel sub parked off the Soviet Coast that sends back Raid Warnings. The sub itself was quite advanced and stealthy for its time, or so the wiki tells me.



I was actually considering this for my 2nd mod lol but seeing as I had problems with my first, I think this would be a bit to hard for me. And even if I did make something it would probably just reuse one of the subs already in the game seeing as I can't make new models. So I think it would be best if you made it :P|||Actually if your not messing or just removing the weapons, making a stealth sub would be something fairly easy to try, you'll prolly want to figure out things like stealth and radar eventually anyways if you plan to continue modding.



But it reminds me of when Hawk was making the T3 Air staging buildings, I had this idea of a Sub that could repair and such, kinda like a Naval engineer/....sub thing! xD



Mike|||Bolo Time;



Unit Description;

A Big-Ass Massive Tank with Multiple Weapon Systems



Weapons;

- Triple Barrel Main Gun (Must Deploy to Fire)

- High Arc Howitzers (6 turrets)

- VLS(Verticle Launch System) Missiles (12 Silos)

- Secondary Cannons (10 turrets)


Image
Basic Pic, nothing fancy.
Image
The Bolo deploys its Track Guards/Stablizers to fire its Main Cannon.
Image
The High Arc Howitzers
Image
The VLS Missile silos.
Image
Top view.






Comments?



Mike|||It's a giant spaceship with wheels! And considering the gigantic "not compensating at all" cannon, it's probably from a Gundam series :P



I like it.|||It looks like the fatboy.

1 comment:

  1. Duke Nukem do not shoot:
    Bolo Class Super Heavy Tank do not shoot

    ReplyDelete