Friday, April 13, 2012

Clone FA interface to the 2nd display?

[:1]Few days ago I've gotten myself a 2nd monitor and was really excited about new FA game experience. But it appeared that I feel very uncomfortable issuing any kind of order on it, because I just cant see neither my eco nor the build menu there.
As I'm lazy enough to learn new ways to play using hotkeys (I did try, honestly), I'm guessing there could be a mod to get the same interface on both screens.
And if there really is one, please let me know. :)|||Hi,
No idea why you would want a second ui on a second display, when all you have to do is flick your eyes to the first screen..
Although a seocnd ui on a second screen is possible.. to my knowledge no one has made such a mod..
however.. you may want to look at my split screen mod.. its made with dual screen in mind...
take a look :)
http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50281

No comments:

Post a Comment