Thursday, April 12, 2012

[REQ-SC2] a turtlers request

[:1]Hi, I bought Sc2 and the DLC a little while ago and after playing it for a bit I've decided I wanted to tweak just a couple things, unfortunately I have no experience at all in modding and was curious if someone would make me a quick mod to use in my com stomp skirmishes etc.
these are what i want for ALL factions.
-Shields buffed by 50% (and maybe slightly extended range is possible) if possible to increase the bomb bouncers shields as well that'd be cool
-point defense towers and AA towers range increased by about 20% or so.
-Hp of all experimental increased by 25-35%... just for a little more survivability.
-maybe reduce the damage of long range artillery structures as well.. I like the Idea of them being a drain on shield but not being able to smash through them unless they are en masse.

thats it. I'd really appreciate any help. I like the look of alot of mods but I think I'm one of the few that actually enjoy the vanilla game... juts needs some more defensive options... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment