Monday, April 16, 2012

SC - FA - SC2 - World War II Mod

I don't know which would be the best game to modify to create a WW2 mod. I am guessing that FA would be the best bet??
Anyway, I am looking for help with this mod. I mainly need 3D Modelers and Texturers. I do not think that there are that many models that would need to be created since there are enough WWII models in dozens of other games and for free all over the internet.
The mod will be completely focused on Multiplayer and Skirmish modes, creating any type of Singleplayer isn't something I am looking to do, but I can always be talked into it.
Let me know if there is interest for a WW2 Mod, and if there are people looking to help. I will then go into details about all of the ideas I have for this.|||IMO, WW2 is overdone.
Mike|||OrangeKnight|||if all else fails... look at the heroes of today mod.. it has some world war units in that..
planes, helicoptors ect..|||Domino|||Would make an awesome fanfic though. UEF ACU goes back in time by accident, links up with the Allies, utterly decimates the Axis. Then, another faction, probably Seraphim or Aeon, follows the UEF back in time, and allies with the Axis. The two start to fight in their usual method (nuclear explosions, and experimentals for everybody), and the Axis and Allies realize "hey, if we let these guys keep going like this, we're all gonna be collateral damage!". Don't tell me you wouldn't read it.
Dotswarlock? Get to work.|||Zataku|||Not really interested myself.
Although in all honesty, if you're going to make a total conversion, while I like FA more, engine wise SC2's is better in a lot of regards.|||Zataku|||LayZboy

No comments:

Post a Comment