Monday, April 16, 2012

[FA][Video] Crazy Jumping Spider Engineer

Hi,
While messing around with some stuff, i did this... i think it is hillerious...
I GIVE YOU THE CRAZY JUMPING SPIDER ENIGINEER!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75V106uAFs
This is just for laughs!|||Haha that's class!
What's going on there then? Some kind of jump ability when they come across terrain they can't cross?|||Sam37|||Nice flea circus you got there :P
If only it were possible for units to smoothly jump...
Brings back thoughts of the hover MLRS from C&C 2 tib wars 8)|||lol @ flea circus!|||I forsee lots of practical aplications on the battlefield. Such as confusing the enemy to the extent that they'd rather self-destruct than watch such madness. Crazy Jumping Spider Engineer's, I salute thee!|||Manjensan|||super low flying air units? either way LOL|||Lt_hawkeye|||hmmm....i think you just gave me a wicked idea|||Lt_hawkeye|||I think I'm on the same page as Hawk. Would I be wrong to suspect an all-terrain combat tank? Though I imagine this would be quite hard indeed.|||i think it may be time to bring back my JumpJet Mech Marines......|||Lt_hawkeye|||LOL, That's amazing XDDD|||DormantMatriarch|||Cool|||Domino|||Domino's constant dicking around is finding some incredibly amusing things!|||he a certified wacko! props mate|||Resin_Smoker

No comments:

Post a Comment